Documents for Boarding question

Annie777

Sorry folks, I have tried searching but cant find an answer.

We have completed our online check-in, so have our Express Pass, Luggage tags & a Cruise Summary.

Does the Cruise Summary need to be completed or is it just for our information? For example, page 11 titled "Charge account & Cruise Ticket" asks for Credit Card details & the Cardholders Signature. We have already logged these details on our original Booking.

Another page has a "Guest Clearance Information form" asking for Marital Status, have we cruised before?, how many times? etc...

The official Celebrity Webpage Cruise Checklist makes no mention of the Cruise Summary, but I don't want to find out the hard way at Check in that it should have been completed.

Thanks!

We have completed our online check-in, so have our Express Pass, Luggage tags & a Cruise Summary.

Does the Cruise Summary need to be completed or is it just for our information? For example, page 11 titled "Charge account & Cruise Ticket" asks for Credit Card details & the Cardholders Signature. We have already logged these details on our original Booking.

Another page has a "Guest Clearance Information form" asking for Marital Status, have we cruised before?, how many times? etc...

The official Celebrity Webpage Cruise Checklist makes no mention of the Cruise Summary, but I don't want to find out the hard way at Check in that it should have been completed.

Thanks!

The only thing you need to bring with you is your X-Press pass:)

The website is not what one would call the easiest thing to use:rolleyes:

Oh, I fill out all that other stuff after I book the cruise.....only fill

those things out once.

Edited by Lois R

Thanks!

that is for people who do not do the online check in , luggage tags, boarding pass, passports of course and credit card are all you have to bring. the only thing in the summary you may want to bring in the page in there listing shore excursions and if you have transfers that is required.

have fun