Port Antonio?

Ships R Great

does anyone know anything about Port antonio, Jamaica? Our itenerary for Dec. on Zenith has been changed due to berthing problems in Key West. Has anyone beent here yet?

Also has anyone used on-line express check-in yet?

Thanks for the info.

Patty

Supposed to very beautiful - good sightseeing -- location for the filming of the movie The Blue Lagoon.... Homes of the wealthy. Actually, Port Antonio was the original port for the 5 day cruise then switched to Key West --- Personally I am very happy that Port Antonio is back on the schedule.

Supposed to very beautiful - good sightseeing -- location for the filming of the movie The Blue Lagoon.... Homes of the wealthy. Actually, Port Antonio was the original port for the 5 day cruise then switched to Key West --- Personally I am very happy that Port Antonio is back on the schedule.
Us too, key West is nice, but after so many times I was ready for something different and many on our cruise (granddaughters wedding) have never cruised. They much prefer seeing a Caribbean Island than Key West. NMnita

Port Antonio is the prettiest port in Jamaica. That area is truly tropical and lush. River rafting on the Rio Grande is a great excursion. We sailed there a few times way back in the early 80's on the old Nordic Prince of Royal Caribbean.

You'll enjoy this port.

Ginnie

Archived