Not so Friendly Flights Program

Corfe Mixture

for my domestic USA flight this year, all they were offering as choices was flights with a stop.

Since it is NJ to FL, that's a tad annoying, soooooo we have non-stops both ways for 40$ cheaper per person...than Princess air.

We did use them for our two Grand Med trips...not thrilled with the choices, but we made them work.

Bernadette

I found the same thing. It seems silly not to be able to fly non stop from JFK to Fort Lauderdale. I found JetBlue to be about $40pp cheaper with more flexible flights. I guess since we live in an area with more choices pricing is more competitive compared to someone flying from areas with limited resources.

I normally book Princess EZ air because I shop around and they are normally comparable to the airline sites BUT nobody on here has mentioned yet that if you book with Princess and there are any issues involving your flight then they will get you to the ship or the next port of call at no extra expense to yourself , we once waited in Jamaica for an extra day for a whole plane of Princess passengers from Manchester , we were all given 100 USD OBC for the inconvenience and missed going to the Dominican Republic which we were'nt so fussed on going to anyway , win win

Saying that I have booked connecting flights from France(where we live) going to Heathrow then on to SFO for next February directly with BA as it was

500 cheaper than going directly from Heathrow or with Princess but as we are going 3 days earlier than the cruise we are hoping if there are any problems with the flights because of weather , strikes etc then we will have time to still get to the ship