vacation summary question

dolphin8497

Hi! We are sailing in 16 days on the gem. I was looking at my vacation summary today and there is an amenity list that was not there yesterday when I booked the UBP. There are 3 things listed chocolate covered straw., AMO50 and Wine02. Anyone know what the last 2 stand for? We didn't order anything else and I know it wasnt listed as a perk when we booked with travelocity. Thank yo for your help. I can't wait to sail!!!

If you have a PCC I would suggest you call or email for clarification. If no PCC, you can try the general number and see what they say. I have never seen those promos, but I've never booked any perk aside from what comes up as 'events' which is the 'pick your perk' promo. Good luck...and maybe you got some bonuses!

We just sailed the Gem and had a terrific week. I hope the same for you! :)

We're on the Getaway next week, and I also see AMO50 on my Vacation Summary. I know our perks included: Chocolate covered strawberries (spelled out), 1 bottle of wine (WINE02), dinner at La Cucina (DINITL) and $150 OBC (partially showing up under "Onboard Spending"), but I'm at a loss for what AMO50 means.

I think NCL was only offering this deal to people who booked balcony rooms. Could it possibly be a code to indicate you're in a balcony room?

Thanks bkangel! That makes perfect sense for me--hope it does for the OP too.

Except, I hope the "50" isn't representative of the $$ amount because our TA OBC is $125 and we got $25 from NCL.

Helpful!

I asked NCL about AMO50 and that was their response. I am in the same boat as you because I am supposed to have $125 OBC from my TA also...I assumed the 50 was my half of the first $100. If I don't see the rest before the cruise, I will definitely be making a phone call..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Forums mobile app

I noticed something with mine today too. My OBC when I booked is $100 and that's what it says under the reservation at a glance. However, below in the Itinerary & Planned Activities section it says OB50 underneath Amenity Details on the Itinerary Overview tab. It wasn't there before. I have no idea what this means. :confused: