making reservations for excursions on HMC

db777

I think I may have read this somewhere before, but can't find it....I am sailing the end of November and keep looking at the excursion list on Hollands website all that is listed are the cabanas and clamshell rentals....will they list additional activities I see in the brochure later????

I would venture that the balance of the excursions will show up soon.

It used to be that NO excursions were available for on-line booking more than 90 days out. Now some show up quite a long time before the sailing date and others join them as the cruise gets closer.

thank you........other than laying on the beach at HMC which is a real option for us....what are favorites of you that have been...

We've only been once. Other than walking the beach, sitting and reading and watching people.....We did the Eco Lagoon Kayak tour. Other that issues with navigation and propulsion of the kayak (DW & I did a 2 person kayak together...never again!), it was great! We saw birds nesting in the mangroves, fish, star fish, octopi, coral etc.

They also have a jet ski excursion, which leaves from the same are as the kayaks, fishing, stingray swim, hobie cats, banana boats, para sailing etc.

IMO, pick 1 thing to do and spend the rest of the time just relaxing on the beautiful beach.

Day6013smer1.JPG.052744fc27b0ff70ee87ba9cc7428ccd.JPG

Archived