Smokin' Upgrade...

NavyCruiser

Called our TA this morning to ask a few questions about booking scuba diving excursions in all 3 of our ports for our upcoming cruise in 2 wks.

She had to check with Carnival & called back 30 min later with a the answers & also informed us that we can upgrade our 2 inside cabins to 2 connecting Balcony cabins for a little over $100 per person.

Perfect!

We snatched up both cabins, so now we can open the middle divider to have a huge family balcony to dry out our diving equip & our last chance to smoke our celebratory cigars & cuban cigars bought in those foreign ports.

We're not reg drinkers nor smokers, but love to light em up with a good single malt scotch on our balcony while on vacation in foreign waters.

Awesome news. Booked the Magic in the end of September just to have one last "smoking cruise" Hubby is a non smoker and I am a light/occasional smoker. There is something so special about the first smoke in the morning with coffee on the balcony looking out over the peaceful waters. Enjoy you family and happy cruising!

Awesome news. Booked the Magic in the end of September just to have one last "smoking cruise" Hubby is a non smoker and I am a light/occasional smoker. There is something so special about the first smoke in the morning with coffee on the balcony looking out over the peaceful waters. Enjoy you family and happy cruising!

Good for you:) My friend and I just discussed this yesterday, but unable to fit a cruise in at this time.

Yeah, gonna miss that late night cigar on the balcony

Yep.

Trying to get our other friends to get their balcony cabins re-assigned next to ours to get extra extra extended balconies party zones. Everyone's celebrating something from college graduations to 25 - 40 yrs anniversaries to re-deployment send-offs...

Now if we can figure out how to sneak on bottles of scotch & cognac....