Cats!!

Any updates on when we can start booking our reservations for CATS?

Yesterday!:rolleyes: Oops...:p

I love RCI, but to say I'm not surprised that we were told August 1st and it didn't happen is putting it mildly!:eek:

When we eventually are allowed to sign up, do we have to pick a date and time. As we have never sailed this class before we just do not know. Also I will be booking for my Parents so can I combine both bookings as one. Thanks Diane

When we eventually are allowed to sign up, do we have to pick a date and time. As we have never sailed this class before we just do not know. Also I will be booking for my Parents so can I combine both bookings as one. Thanks Diane

Yes, there will be at least two performances on different days. You pick the show that fits your schedule. I'm hoping for Day 1 at around 8:15 or 8:30.

If you have your parents' booking number, you will be able to make their reservations for them for the same show.

And we could tell our cabin attendant that we don't need a towel animal on

the bed.....we are bringing our own! :D

You can do that. Think I'll try to convince the wife to keep one of the strays loose on stage ;)

Edited by gelli8112

You mean the Torre di Argentina Sanctuary?

They almost closed it down

http://www.npr.org/2012/12/04/166067815/cat-fight-in-rome-beloved-shelter-faces-closure

http://www.romancats.com/index_eng.php

DD can't have a full time pet, so she fosters Rome's cats.

Bringing a Service Cat on a cruise

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1094186&highlight=ocelot

Oh no! That was my favourite place in Rome. Feel in love with a big ginger tabby cat & wanted to bring him home to Australia but our quarantine laws would have made it too tough. Donated $$$ to help the cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It would bring a whole new meaning to deck chair hogs!

I could leave my ragdoll cat in the deck chair closest to the pool/bar & only come back 4 hours later. The problem is by that time she would have claimed the chair & would not let me sit down anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just received this email

We regret that CATS is not yet available to be booked for your sailing. Our supply teams have worked diligently to meet our estimated goal of having reservations ready by August 1, 2014; however, we were unable to complete the process by this target date. Replacing Hairspray with CATS means that all current Hairspray information has had to be removed and new information created. This process has taken longer than anticipated and we apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result of this delay.

Unfortunately, we are unable to give an estimated date of when CATS will be available for reservations. We kindly ask that you check Cruise Planner often in order to make reservations quickly when it becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We cruise in November, but for some reason, I never received any update emails from RCL. I have called and have been assured that they have my correct email address both in our reservation and also in my Crown and Anchor account. We are Diamond and haven't received any information on the Diamond lounge or drink tickets either. It's a good thing I can get my information on Cruise Critic. Thanks!!

Barb

Ok, am I the only one up looking to book Cats? It is Aug 1, and they said that it would be loaded today to book for those of us sailing after dry dock, (Oct/Nov).:)

Not really, would have been much happier if they would have put Cats on Quantum and put Mama Mia on Oasis!!!