Caribbean Princess Formal

planb

On the Caribbean Princess eastern run that leaves on a sat is the 1st formal night the next night Sunaday because the next day is at sea and when is the second one? Is that on Thursday the night prior to the day at sea too?

Edited by planb

On the Caribbean Princess eastern run that leaves on a sat is the 1st formal night the next night Sunaday because the next day is at sea and when is the second one? Is that on Thursday the night prior to the day at sea too?

Yes, but check the patter when you board to confirm. ;)

We are on the 7 day Eastern Caribbean Princess this August 16th, Saturday to Saturday. We were told by another poster the first formal night is first At Sea day (3rd night) and the 2nd formal night is the evening of San Juan.

We do not port in San Juan so I think we are on the other route. St Maarten st Thomas and Grand Turk. So it sounds like it would be the Sun and Thurs. nights if I'm reading right.

My parents 60th anniversary is on the Sun so just trying to be sure we can plan. Thanks