solo on divina

enyliram

has anyone sailed solo on divina in the Caribbean and if so what was your age bracket and experiences?

Its all up to the kind of personality you have, if you like to make friends you will be fine , if not than it can be a little lonely.

I am 63 and thinking about a solo cruise....I think the hardest part for me would be dinner.....I cruise with 2 teen girls so for the most part I am "solo" but most nights I have a dinner buddies!

I am 63 and thinking about a solo cruise....I think the hardest part for me would be dinner.....I cruise with 2 teen girls so for the most part I am "solo" but most nights I have a dinner buddies!

I think you would have fun. Just ask for a large table at dinner and you will have plenty of people to talk to.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I've sailed solo many times with MSC and in the Caribbean but not on the Divina.

I always ask for a big table as I prefer eating in the MDR with often fantastic table companions to a quick lonely meal in the buffet. You can get as involved as you want to (entertainment team will be very friendly), keep to yourself if you want or do a bit of both. It is really up to you how much interaction you want.