coco reef beach?

lulu99

we have reservations there next week, but i have heard people say it is hard to access the beach. we plan on enjoying the pool , but would like to spend most of our time on the beach. are beach chairs etc included for beach also?

we have reservations there next week, but i have heard people say it is hard to access the beach. we plan on enjoying the pool , but would like to spend most of our time on the beach. are beach chairs etc included for beach also?

Not sure what you mean by "hard to access". There is a wooden staircase below the pool that leads to the beach = some might find it a little steep. There are raised sections with chairs and umbrellas on each side. Both times we were there we were able to get umbrellas but I would get there early just to be sure.

Enjoy your time in Bermuda!

IMG_1366.jpg.489adbb0adff0af6a023038a63b3ab98.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg.8e34ce50dc8c0650d579723d527e88f4.jpg

839288451_Bermuda022.jpg.a74f323016d92451b14f36d3d87f7797.jpg

1694663987_Bermuda028.jpg.d7d469de4220ec290dab8ae5ec19db79.jpg

We will be there too!

August 13, can't wait!

We were at Coco Reef in July while on the Summit - it was fabulous! You can get there as early as you want and stay as late as you want they told us. If you don't want to keep going up and down the stairs from pool area to beach you can stay down at the beach - they have some loungers. Only problem is you have to climb back up to use the bathroom.

The water and beach were spectacular. I didn't want to leave. There should be no problem going up and down if you don't have mobility issues. If you have issues you would be best staying at the pool. The pool, however, is on the smaller said.

Not sure what you mean by "hard to access". There is a wooden staircase below the pool that leads to the beach = some might find it a little steep. There are raised sections with chairs and umbrellas on each side. Both times we were there we were able to get umbrellas but I would get there early just to be sure.

Enjoy your time in Bermuda!

In many reviews of Coco Reef, it is said that you have to basically climb down on rocks to get to the beach... That is probably why the poster ( and many other ) have that misconception.

Glad to see there is a safer and easiest way down !

Thanks,

Coco Reef's beach does have rocks and can be a bit tricky. But the stairs mentioned by a previous poster take you next door to Elbow beach, which is very easy to access. I love staying the day at Coco Reef. The lunch is very nice, the loungers positioned above the beach give you a great view of the surf and parrot fish hiding around the rocks, and the pool is a great place to unwind.

I will be at Coco Reef on August 13 :) with my family of 6.

Can anyone please tell me if I need to bring my towels from the ship or does

Coco Reef supply the towels. It would be one less thing for me to pack for the day.

Thank you very much!

I will be at Coco Reef on August 13 :) with my family of 6.

Can anyone please tell me if I need to bring my towels from the ship or does

Coco Reef supply the towels. It would be one less thing for me to pack for the day.

Thank you very much!

They will supply you with towels.

wasiii

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

Your day pass includes towels.

Have fun, and happy sailing !!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

They will supply you with towels.

wasiii

Perfect!

Thank you both very much!

So happy I asked. One less thing for me to worry about making sure I remember to take back to the ship with us.

• 3 weeks later...

We will be in Bermuda on Sept. 8 and 9th. How do I go about arranging a day pass at Coco Reef Beach? There will be 3 of us.

Do you recommend a taxi to and from (my husband does have some mobility issues) and will probably stay up by the pool for the most part. Is it easy to get loungers and umbrellas by the pool?

The day pay includes towels...anything else? Or is it just an entry fee and towels. I looked on their website but didn't find much information.

Thanks!!!!

We will be in Bermuda on Sept. 8 and 9th. How do I go about arranging a day pass at Coco Reef Beach? There will be 3 of us.

Do you recommend a taxi to and from (my husband does have some mobility issues) and will probably stay up by the pool for the most part. Is it easy to get loungers and umbrellas by the pool?

The day pay includes towels...anything else? Or is it just an entry fee and towels. I looked on their website but didn't find much information.

Thanks!!!!

Google them and call them. That's how you make the reservation. You pay when you get there.

wasiii

In many reviews of Coco Reef, it is said that you have to basically climb down on rocks to get to the beach... That is probably why the poster ( and many other ) have that misconception.

We used to stay at that hotel many times on land vacations... when it was under old ownership.

The beach was incredible...one of the best. Sadly it got hit by back to back hurricanes many years ago and the entire beach was washed out...leaving nothing but rocks.

Now, reopened a few years ago and they have rebuilt the beach to a nice standard. Not like it was... but very nice. We visited there last year.

Thanks!!!!

Hi,

Towel, chair, umbrella, showers, pool, private beach, 2 course meal for lunch, 1 drink.

Either ferry to Hamilton and a 10$ taxi ride to resort, or taxi to resort is about 45$ from Dockyard. Bus is available from dockyard but will leave you with a short walk to reach the resort.

Have fun !