Allure: "Shipping Julia" series (hope it is not old news)

APDMOM

Cute, thanks for posting. Keep it up for those of us who aren't on the Royal Caribbean FB page regularly.

Will do. I love seeing the ship! We have our first Oasis experience booked for next year.

• 2 weeks later...

We are in the first segment as we are boarding the ship. I hope we are in the last segment when they used us for extras in the bar. It was fun and the ship is big enough that they did not get in our way at all. So now we are movie stars:D BTW, 2nd time on the Allure and still had a great time!

We are in the first segment as we are boarding the ship. I hope we are in the last segment when they used us for extras in the bar. It was fun and the ship is big enough that they did not get in our way at all. So now we are movie stars:D BTW, 2nd time on the Allure and still had a great time!

How cool! :D

We are going on Oasis for the first time next year. I am really looking forward to it!!!

My son worked on the production crew for the show. He probably handed you a drink ticket or asked you to sign a release.

• 1 month later...