RCCL - Panama Canal

Krazy4Kruisin'

We always cruise RCCL, and are thinking about a Panama Canal cruise in 2015. If you have cruised them, which ship did you do and did you like it? I might consider Celebrity also. We are Diamond on RCCL, so I'd need to see what that gets us on Celebrity.

Love to hear from anyone on these topics.

Thanks.

I did INFINITY several years ago and loved it! It felt like we barely squeezed our way through. The broad, open promenade areas are wonderful and when you are in the Canal lock chambers you feel like you can almost reach out and touch the walls. I've not gone through on RCCL, although I've been next to RCCL ships several times. They always looked very crowded with so many ships photographers in the face of all the guests all of the time. But maybe it just looked that way. Regards, Richard

banner-eng.jpg

We always cruise RCCL' date=' and are thinking about a Panama Canal cruise in 2015. If you have cruised them, which ship did you do and did you like it? I might consider Celebrity also. We are Diamond on RCCL, so I'd need to see what that gets us on Celebrity.

Love to hear from anyone on these topics.

Thanks.[/quote']

We cruised on Legend last November and had a terrific time. I did a live report if you care to read through it. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1942047