NCL kids menu?

Tggrtoes

I saw cruisinmama's pic of the kids menu... Can anyone confirm if that is current? Also... What is availability of say free pizza and/or chick nuggets? (Literally only proteins kid eats... Lots of fruits and veggies thankfully)

We have never done NCL before. Last 2 cruises were carnival and we had MAJOR food availability issues - entire cruise seemed to revolve around making sure we were avail the 1 hour the nuggets were served. We are haven guests so I'm hopeful that also will eliminate our dilemma.

Any info/tips from recent NCL folks? Btw we are on getaway ship

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here are menus from the Breakaway:

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/norwegian-menu/

It appears that pizza is on the 24 hour room service menu, and chicken fingers are on the kids menu for room service but I don't know if the menu has changed. I would suspect it hasn't, as these are fairly standard items on a room service menu but I understand your need to be sure! Hopefully, someone else can confirm soon.

Edited by kitkat343

We were on the Pearl in March and Breakaway in June and chicken fingers are available on the kids menu in the dining rooms and 24hrs a day with room service. Not sure if there were chicken fingers at the buffet - maybe in the kids section. I never looked for them there. Pizza is free in the dining rooms on the kids menu and is like a small personal pizza. In the buffet it's slices. If you order the room service pizza, it's HUGE and $5. You actually can get it delivered anywhere on the ship, not just in your room. Some people think it's horrible, but I thought it was really good - really cheesy.

Also, if you are in the Haven, you should be able to get anything you want, any time. :) I don't think you'll have any problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We were on the Dawn last week and here is a scan of the kids' menu from one of the MDRs.

15011734972_a8766bf3f9_c.jpg

The adult menu at the Venetian also had a version of chicken tenders that my daughter ate one day for lunch. Sometimes you might also be able to create a meal with choices from the adult menu.

Edited by lolavix