Cheers price adjustment

cruisinpips

I haven't noticed anyone talking about the only beer allowed using Cheers is beer by the glass. Does anyone know what beers are sold by the glass? I assume this would be draft beers only. We are specifically looking for Corona. I do understand that bottled beer is 25% off, but that would be a lot of beer to make it pay for itself.

I haven't noticed anyone talking about the only beer allowed using Cheers is beer by the glass. Does anyone know what beers are sold by the glass? I assume this would be draft beers only. We are specifically looking for Corona. I do understand that bottled beer is 25% off, but that would be a lot of beer to make it pay for itself.

on the Magic, it was specialty beers, like the one the Red Frog Pub has (which is really good!) other than that, i saw all beers being consumed in the 16oz aluminum bottle shaped cans, which are included in the Cheers. whats not included in the cheers is the buckets of beer

Edited by KLD1019