Princess newbie, how to change 'upgrade' setting on my booking

Raisinette

Hello,

I've recently booked my first Princess cruise (have done a few with Carnival before) and know that my 'accept upgrade' flag or whatever it's called is set at 'Yes' at the moment. I'll be away with no computer access for 10 days and want to change my upgrade flag to No for while I'm gone. Can anyone tell me where to find this in my booking? I've been searching for it with no luck. Thanks for any help in advance!

Raisinette

Hello,

I've recently booked my first Princess cruise (have done a few with Carnival before) and know that my 'accept upgrade' flag or whatever it's called is set at 'Yes' at the moment. I'll be away with no computer access for 10 days and want to change my upgrade flag to No for while I'm gone. Can anyone tell me where to find this in my booking? I've been searching for it with no luck. Thanks for any help in advance!

Raisinette

Princess has to do it so if you booked direct call them.

Hello,

Raisinette

as Colo said if you booked with princess call them but if booked with a TA ring them