Anyone been on Silhouette recently?

Cruiseaholic 8

We are going on the Silhouette in a few weeks and I just wondered if anyone who has been recently can tell me which bartenders are in the bars? Who is in the Martini Bar at the moment? We are hoping to see Hector, as he said he thought he would be there. Also, is Melbourne in the Mast Bar? Do you know who is in the Sunset Bar?

Would be grateful for any info! Thank you. :)

We are going on the Silhouette in a few weeks and I just wondered if anyone who has been recently can tell me which bartenders are in the bars? Who is in the Martini Bar at the moment? We are hoping to see Hector, as he said he thought he would be there. Also, is Melbourne in the Mast Bar? Do you know who is in the Sunset Bar?

We also love Hector. He isn't, or wasn't on the Silhouette in January. I do not have the names of the other fellows-

Enjoy your cruise.

Cruise_me_Crazy - It's because we spend A LOT of time in the bars!!! ;) :D

Thank you Cruise a holic - good name! ;) We have something in common - we are both addicted to cruising and we both love Hector! :) Hopefully he will be there in a few weeks.

Cruise_me_Crazy - It's because we spend A LOT of time in the bars!!! ;) :D

Thank you Cruise a holic - good name! ;) We have something in common - we are both addicted to cruising and we both love Hector! :) Hopefully he will be there in a few weeks.

I do not know if you like the Molecular bar, but Suzzane is bartending- she is also great!

Enjoy your cruise! We will be on the Summit on Sunday- then the Eclipse in January! If we could, my DH and I would cruise every other month! :)

I do not know if you like the Molecular bar, but Suzzane is bartending- she is also great!

Enjoy your cruise! We will be on the Summit on Sunday- then the Eclipse in January! If we could, my DH and I would cruise every other month! :)

I know exactly what you mean! We would too! Enjoy your cruise! :D

Hector and Peter were in the martini and will both still be there September. Jingle bells Milton at the sunset is now off for a break. Christian is in the ensemble. I'm onboard in 3 weeks so will make a note or I can email peter and ask if it's really important.

Melbourne in the Mast Bar? Well that's a first for me as I always thought it was the great city I live in. Oh well you learn something everyday lol

Hector and Peter were in the martini and will both still be there September. Jingle bells Milton at the sunset is now off for a break. Christian is in the ensemble. I'm onboard in 3 weeks so will make a note or I can email peter and ask if it's really important.

Thank you for that. Glad we will see Hector. It is a shame we have missed Milton! He is funny! Hopefully Melbourne will be at the Mast Bar too. :)