Lost card

TahitiSun

I believe your picture shows up on their screen when the scan it.

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

Your photo is displayed any time a drink is rang up. At most they'd get one before security would be notified.

Your best bet is to make sure you get down to guest services and replace the card.

The sticker is not important, since it notifies the server every time you make a purchase that you have Cheers.

They are supposed to ask for your cabin number when they take your card and it needs to match or they shouldn't run it. Best thing to do is to call guest services to report it missing and then go there to get a new card issued.

They are supposed to ask for your cabin number when they take your card and it needs to match or they shouldn't run it. Best thing to do is to call guest services to report it missing and then go there to get a new card issued.

I have never been asked for a cabin number on any cruise I have been on. :confused: They generally glance at the card, jot down the folio number and off they go.

I have never been asked for a cabin number on any cruise I have been on. :confused: They generally glance at the card, jot down the folio number and off they go.

Guess it's either an anomoly or I am mixing my cruise lines up because I know that we were always asked on NCL and thought we were asked on CCL.

Guess it's either an anomoly or I am mixing my cruise lines up because I know that we were always asked on NCL and thought we were asked on CCL.

I have bought things costing several hundred dollars and never been asked for a room number.

If I bought the Cheers program and I lost my card, would anyone be able to use it?

Let me understand this. You lost your card, and you are worried about people drinking your quota so you can't get any drinks? But yet, you are not worried that they are charging up your credit card attached to it!!!!

If I bought the Cheers program and I lost my card, would anyone be able to use it?

The answer is Yes, until you go to Guest Services and have a replacement issued. Your lost card will no longer work. Now in the past, bartenders and waiters have glanced at a soda card and just given the drink away. It is possible that someone may be able to use the sticker for this, but you will not be charged.

Finally, if you are seriously worried about losing your S&S card, you need to get a lanyard and have a hole punched in it so you can have it attached to you at all times.

Doc:)

The answer is Yes, until you go to Guest Services and have a replacement issued. Your lost card will no longer work. Now in the past, bartenders and waiters have glanced at a soda card and just given the drink away. It is possible that someone may be able to use the sticker for this, but you will not be charged.

Finally, if you are seriously worried about losing your S&S card, you need to get a lanyard and have a hole punched in it so you can have it attached to you at all times.

Doc:)

yep!! my husband lost his on ours last week, and finally got a lanyard after being told he'd lose it and would need one! again, the wife was right! ;)