New Cruise Director Schedule

Hennie is outgoing and friendly. He does have an unusual way of making announcements. He ends by saying "bye bye.......(long pause)......I said bye bye".

Ugh!!!!! Most annoying CD ever!!! Tons of new names on the list!! Where'd Trvor from Kansas go?? Really liked him on the Dream. Best deck parties ever!!!

We have Calvyn Martens...don't know much about any of the cruise directors. Anyone had Calvyn before?

Calvyn took over as CD for the last few days of my cruise on the Pride in March. He has a great personality, just as he did as the ACD / John's personal assistant. I'd be happy to have him as a CD on my next cruise.

Anyone know Skip Lyons?

Skip Lyons goes by "Skippy" when on stage. As I recall he has a thick Australian accent. He was the CD on my first Carnival Cruise on the Imagination back in 2008, so he is a veteran by Carnival CD standards. He isn't as loud/boisterous as some of the other CDs that I have sailed with, but that isn't always a bad thing. He wasn't the best CD I've had, but not the worst either.

Booked on the Paradise in Dec. Looks like the CD will be Steve Cassel. Haven't been on a cruise with him. Can someone tell me about him, please?

He is one of the best. Very talented musically and has been featured in the shows. Have a great cruise.

Not too fussed about CDs but whoever has Calvyn is lucky as he is hilarious. On our Legend cruise last year he overshadowed actual CD Brent Mitchell (who is just blah) and spent most of the cruise trying to hit on Brent as Calvyn is very camp, very tall and loves his slightly fruity jokes when adults are about.

If the assistant cruise director is a youngish, not bad looking type (like Brent) you can guarantee Calvyn will be jokingly hitting on him throughout the voyage.