Question About Getaway Cabin 8774

SweetieBoo

My hubby to be and I called during the last price drop and were upgraded from a guarantee balcony to a BB Balcony, room 8774. On the map there is a white space in front of these couple rooms. The lady we called at Norwegian assured us that the 3 balconies are actually lengthened here, but I read one thread where someone asked a similar question, and another replied that they are not, but it doesn't sound like they actually had stayed in one. Does anyone know for sure??? Its hard to tell in the pictures of the ship. Thanks!

My hubby to be and I called during the last price drop and were upgraded from a guarantee balcony to a BB Balcony, room 8774. On the map there is a white space in front of these couple rooms. The lady we called at Norwegian assured us that the 3 balconies are actually lengthened here, but I read one thread where someone asked a similar question, and another replied that they are not, but it doesn't sound like they actually had stayed in one. Does anyone know for sure??? Its hard to tell in the pictures of the ship. Thanks!

The short answer is those cabins all have the same size balcony of all mid ship balcony cabins.

On the ship diagram the balcony ends at the edge of the colored area. The white space you see is the beginning of the superstructure that supports the Waterfront... There is a small amount of structure that is actually jutting out UNDER your balcony a tiny bit for those few cabins. The only enlarged balconies on Deck 8 are very far forward... in the BX category... and of course some near to those that are mini-suites.