Dancing in the Med

TxShipShape

Been a couple of years since I cruised on MSC and never in the Med. There was some nice dancing on board last time I went. We do Ballroom; Swing and Latin so if it has a beat we can figure out something to dance to it.

How is the dance music on the Med cruises?

Which ships have the best dance venues?

Thanks

Can't tell you which ship would have the best dancing venues, but can tell you that on our cruise last month there was a lot of dancing to be had. This was on the Preziosa and most of the dancing was in the Safari Lounge. The entertainment group (10 all up) had 2 girls and 4 guys that very worked hard every night to keep the dance floor going, as well as the resident band. Styles were from ballroom to line salsa dancing, disco etc. There was also a dance party on the pool deck one night.

The Eldorado Bar had Turkish music to dance to. Then there is also a disco with techno music.

Would think that all the Fantasia class ships woud have the same model.

Can't speak for the entertainment teams of course. Ours were just great:D

I've just come back from Splendida, and dancing was what was catered for, there was a lot of it, ballroom, tango, latin etc (I'm no expert), a bit too much for me to be honest, but the Italian and Hispanic passengers loved it.

Look for my Splendida Review Video (posted yesterday) and that will give you a good idea.