breakaway sushi and noodle bar

don24

I love sushi and my wife doesn't. on jewel class we always sat together in Asian restaurant and ordered from different menus on breakaway they aren't even on the same deck. does anyone know if you can still order from both and have served at one. I hope we don't have to go to both and watch each other eat

I never heard of anyone doing it and judging on the overall service I experienced last week on the breakaway, I'd say you won't be able to do that. But hey, give it a whirl... What's the worst that happens, they say no?

Btw, the noodle bar was prob the best meal we had on that ship. I'm a sushi lover and took one look at the chunk of tuna and very quickly decided that I would pass on the sushi bar. It just didn't look as fresh as I'd like. I did see a good amt of people there

come on guys I didn't expect to get 1500 posts like it was a smoking thread. but anything more than crickets

.....it's summer time. A lot of people are out on vacation or just enjoying the nice weather. Giving people 2 hours to answer seems a little short on this board.

I could answer your question in one way. If you were staying in the Haven, you could ask your butler to get you the food from the different restaurants and bring it to you. I don't know if you could have this done in the restaurants too.

wasiii

.....it's summer time. A lot of people are out on vacation or just enjoying the nice weather. Giving people 2 hours to answer seems a little short on this board.

I could answer your question in one way. If you were staying in the Haven, you could ask your butler to get you the food from the different restaurants and bring it to you. I don't know if you could have this done in the restaurants too.

wasiii

sorry for making a joke with you guys ill remember that next time. wound a little tight if you honestly think I was actually being critical. in reality I was giving it a little bump before I ran out.