Sailing in a group

cruiserninja1

Is it necessary to let NCL know that we are sailing with another family ?

My parents are having their vow renewal on the Jewel next year. Since NCL does not assign a table , would it benefit us or NCL in any way to let them know that we are sailing in 2 staterooms?

Is it necessary to let NCL know that we are sailing with another family ?

My parents are having their vow renewal on the Jewel next year. Since NCL does not assign a table , would it benefit us or NCL in any way to let them know that we are sailing in 2 staterooms?

Groups require a minimum of eight staterooms and your PCC or TA will coordinate the bookings with NCL's Group Department so they will know that you are a part of a group.

If you are not part of a group and happen to know, or are related to, other people on the same sailing...this would not be something that NCL "needs" to know.

Nope. I sailed last year with 14 people and we never had an issue with seating. Most times there were just 8 of us at the table as others made different dining reservations.

Did you do any sort of specialty dinning? I heard it can be quite difficult to book a large group at a specialty restaurant in advance .

Thank you both for your prompt responses :)

Did you do any sort of specialty dinning? I heard it can be quite difficult to book a large group at a specialty restaurant in advance .

Thank you both for your prompt responses :)

People from 2 staterooms would not be considered a large group. You should be fine.

We had a group of 15. Had a table reserved every night in main dining room. Go to guest services and let them know how many people and a time. Never had a problem. Table always ready when we arrived

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Although you are not a formal "group" it may make sense to have your reservations linked. I am traveling with my family next week (we are 3 cabins altogether), and our reservations are linked in the system. I could not pre-book dining/entertainment for us online as the system would only let me book for those in my cabin. I was however, able to call and prebook for all of us (so long as I was willing to prepay it all myself), and it was easy because our reservations were all linked together.