Advice on Bermuda Excursions 5/26

My husband and I are looking for anyone who may have taken the Chelonia Excursion that "tours" waterfront estates in Bermuda. We have splurged to take this trip and want to allocate our excursion dollars wisely. Any suggestions or reccomendations

Please assist

Thank you,

I don't know anything about the excursions but I am on your sailing (boarding 5/25). There is a few of us from this board that are meeting on 5/27 in the Navigator Lounge (deck 6) at 2pm. Please join us - it's always nice to meet others that post on this board.

Kathy

Navigator

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;24;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

While we haven't experienced this excursion, it looks like a good way to enjoy this beautiful island. If it appeals to you, go for it. We will also be on your cruise and hope to see you in the Navigator Lounge.

Thank you for the invite. With less than 500 people this should be an experience. We have cruised on Windstar and that was like being on a private yacht. We also cruise Celebrity a great deal but wanted to splurge and try RSSC. Look forward to meeting you. We are from Texas but you won't see us wearing cowboy boots.

kilbutzer-

Darn no cowboy boots - I figured you'd be the easiest to pick out. Just kidding!! It's usually easy to pick out the Texans in Colorado skiing they usually have their hats on.

Look forward to meeting you on board. See you Thursday if not before.

Kathy

Navigator

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;24;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

TInytotRN-

Please do stop by to say hello. There is a couple on this sailing that are traveling with their 91 year old aunt and they will be stopping by on Thu in the Navigator Lounge.

The more the merrier as the saying goes. Always nice to meet new people.

Kathy

Navigator

Hi Kathy-I'm Barb. Mom is Vitolda, but she will tell you to call her Tudge( a nickname she got as a child, no one knows what it means). We FINALLY convinced her to go on a cruise-- she is forbidden from watching The Titanic, The Poseidon Adventure, The Perfect Storm, or any other maritime disaster. Let's not mention The Bermuda Triangle, eithericon_smile.gif.We chose the Navigator because it is a smaller ship, and she can negotiate the distance with a cane-- I was afraid Carnival or Norwegian Dawn would be too much for her. I am very excited--I have never been to Bermuda, but I've heard it's beautiful. We live in New Jersey, so we don't need to travel far to the ship--another plus. Looking forward to meeting everyone-- I've been reading the message boards the last day or so, just catching up with names and who comes from where. Safe journey to all of you , and we'll see you on the 27th. Barb

Anybody think that RSSC might set up some complimentary "canapes" etc if we ask since we a group meeting in the Lounge? I wouldn't know how to make it happen but I know CC has it all the time on Celebrity.

There are always appetizers available in the lounges before dinner. No need to place a special order.

Kathy

6/2/04-Navigator Bermuda

9/22/04-Navigator NYC/Canada

5/03-Mariner - Panama Canal

6/01-Mariner-Alaska Inaugural

5/02-Millennium - Carribbean

12/97-RCCL Splendor of The Seas - Carribbean

1998/1993/1991 RCCL Viking Serenade

I would be happy to see if they would do canapes for us - the one thing we might want to make sure of is that there is nothing planned in the Navigator lounge at that time. We'll know after we check out the Passages for Thurs. If we have to move it somewhere we could do that - I would be happy to be the point contact if you want. We are in cabin 525 and feel free to call if we need to make a change and I'll "try" to coordinate it.

Kathy

Navigator

Archived