Account question.....

DJ Dale

My wife and I have someone else coming with us staying in the same room. To keep our charges simple it would be easiest if she had all her charges separate from ours.

Anyone know if you can set up seperate acccounts within the same room?

As said, you can have separate accounts for each person in the room. You can also make it so you and your wife share the same one and the third person has their own.

The other 2 replies to your question are exactly right. We have done this before and it was NO problem to have 2 people on one account and another person on their own account, or even to have all people on different accounts.

One cruise, though, we did have the tips charged all to one account when they should have been separated, and NCL fixed it immediately on board when we talked to them about it.

Hikini:D

I understand about the accounts, but my questions is this:

For each charge, or debit to go on your account, do you receive

a signed receipt - similar to charging on a VISA, etc?

Or, how is this handled?

Thanks for your help.

:confused:

just like a credit card when you purchase anything on a ship you should get a reciept - drinks, bingo, stores...does this answer your question? I think they lump it all together on the charge to the credit card though...

You will sign for each purchase and get a receipt. You can go to the front desk and get a printout of your account charges anytime, as often as you want. I always suggest doing this before the last day to verify that it is correct. You will get a total accounting statement in your cabin on the morning you get off the ship, that morning the desk will have a line of passengers with questions about their accounts.

Archived