I just boarded the Splendor - Cheers

missy428

I spoke to Jermaine the Bar manager and he informed me that the fun times was mis printed with the old pricing and that the girl selling the bubbles program are also misinformed because they changed the price just last week

I'm so glad you worked it out and that you can get the price of drinks between boarding and 7:00 removed. Enjoy! Let us know your thoughts on it when you get back!

- We cannot book the cheers till after after six.

- it will be available tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to ask about tax yet but I suspect there will be no tax if they are making us wait till 7 to buy

I know there's been debate as to whether Cheers will still be available on day 2 now with the reduced rates. OP posted that it would be available, but they were also trying to charge her the old rate. Just wondering if the information given to the OP was correct since it appears they were initially operating under old rules.

They keep saying international waters and policy. Maybe to avoid having to deal with nyc liquor laws

So I hope you get to come back and tell us how it ended up! Why in the heck does Carnival implement these new policies but fail to tell the crew on the ship? Somebody is dropping the ball.

Have a great cruise!

for the person that was talking about wanting a copy of the email. just go to FAQ page and print off where the new pricing is.. I think that's great their doing it, makes it more feasible to purchase.. except.. the dumb everyone must purchase it that's in your cabin. now if they change that, I would definitely purchase the cheers program lol