different venues on Conquest compared to Breeze

S.S.Oceanlover

What venues on the Breeze are lacking on the Conquest ie; ropes course, , eating venues, etc.

When was Conquest last refurbished and how does she compare to the Breeze? Bill

The Conquest was last refurbished in October 2012.

Off the top of my head, the venues the Breeze has that the Conquest doesn't: Serenity area, 4D Theater, FunHub Internet Terminals, Wrap around deck 5 Lanai, C-Side Barbeque, Deck 5 Ocean Plaza area, Bonsai Sushi Restaurant, Red Frog Pub, Cucina Capitano Italian restaurant, Cloud 9 Spa with thelasso pools and thermal suites, double twister water slides and 500 gallon dump bucket, 2 hoop basketball court Sea Dog hot dog cart, EA sports court.

The Conquest was last refurbished in October 2012.

Off the top of my head, the venues the Breeze has that the Conquest doesn't: Serenity area, 4D Theater, FunHub Internet Terminals, Wrap around deck 5 Lanai, C-Side Barbeque, Deck 5 Ocean Plaza area, Bonsai Sushi Restaurant, Red Frog Pub, Cucina Capitano Italian restaurant, Cloud 9 Spa with thelasso pools and thermal suites, double twister water slides and 500 gallon dump bucket, 2 hoop basketball court Sea Dog hot dog cart, EA sports court.

Wow thank you very much for this answer and your many other answers that have helped me and others in the past.:)

Bill

I was on the conquest in 2013 and the legend before that. I can say that I didn't care for the conquest much. It is just a very well-worn ship. Can't really say I didn't enjoy myself, but the legend is just so much nicer. Have the breeze booked for October as it looks like it has all the amenities and new eats along with being new. :)

Best thing on the conquest was guys burger joint, but the breeze has that. Breeze also has fat jimmys that isn't on the conquest.

Edited by aaahhhcruisin

I was on the conquest in 2013 and the legend before that. I can say that I didn't care for the conquest much. It is just a very well-worn ship. Can't really say I didn't enjoy myself, but the legend is just so much nicer. Have the breeze booked for October as it looks like it has all the amenities and new eats along with being new. :)

Best thing on the conquest was guys burger joint, but the breeze has that. Breeze also has fat jimmys that isn't on the conquest.

I would prefer the breeze myself but it doesn't work with my wife's work schedule.

I am looking at the itinerary that goes to the Dominican republic grand Turk Aruba and Curaçao and the dates for the conquest work better unfortunately.

Bill

Sent from Iphone 4S using Cruise Critic App

understandable. I'd go for the splendor, but that's just me. Hope you have a great time. I'm heading on the breeze in oct to same ports. All 4 are new for me. Now I just have to figure out port excursions :)

We are looking to go late March or anytime in April. I don't see the Splendor doing that route then.

Bill