first game of the season?!?

fixintoloseit

:p I think my guy might have a medium to large hissy fit if he can't find the green bay game aboard the triumph (sept 4 sailing).

Does anyone know the availability of pro football games televised onboard? (rolling my eyes at him right now)

thanks!!!

You can't count on a specific game being played on board, ever. Ship will have an ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX affiliate, but not necessarily a specific one (last time I sailed I think the CBS affiliate was out of Denver). I think if it's one of the "night" games you have a better shot.

:p I think my guy might have a medium to large hissy fit if he can't find the green bay game aboard the triumph (sept 4 sailing).

Does anyone know the availability of pro football games televised onboard? (rolling my eyes at him right now)

thanks!!!

there are 6-8 games on any given sunday.

look to see if its the national game- thats the only game that will be seen on the ship.

I did the mistake (once) of booking during football season-- everyone told me-dont worry we will get to see it

He didnt and boy was he upset. I now do not book vacations during football season

Edited by serene56

Pay particular attention to what games are showing in the Miami market.

I thought for sure on our first cruise I would be able to watch the Chiefs play the Saints as we were in New Orleans. NOPE! I could see the Superdome from the ship, but couldn't get the game on TV. Lol!