Breeze Question

malakie

It has been a few years since we have been on Carnival. I just booked the Breeze for October and can't wait. Is there anything that I need to schedule on line before we go, like shows especially comedy? As you can see below lots of Allure and Oasis trips so very use to scheduling shows. Thanks

Great question! We are in the very same boat (no pun intended) and I was also wondering about this. We wanted to sail Allure this fall, but we refuse to pay those prices right now! Out of this world crazy! So, we booked Breeze, but it's been years since we've sailed Carnival, but we're excited! :)

As you can see below....I've never cruised anything but Carnival...... BUT....Breeze is by far the BEST ship. After the first day...the ship doesn't feel crowded AT ALL. There are so many places to go to eat or to get away from the crowd. Of course the pools are crowded, but we usually find that the "pool" crowd loves the "pool" crowd and all the action it brings.

Unfortunately you can't book the shows ahead of time, but it's not a problem getting in the main theatre.....If you want front few rows, go about 45 minutes early. Then you'll be good. The comedy club is another issue. Just go a little early....otherwise, you won't get a seat. The 3-D Thrill Theatre isn't busy at the beginning because people haven't located it yet.....after a couple days there is a line....but I understand it goes quickly....(I can't do shows like that.)

If you want the steak house reservations, you can do that on-line ahead.

I hope you enjoy the Breeze as much as we did. We're going back next year for a B2B.

...Have to agree, the Breeze is a GREAT ship. As others have said, the only concerns you should have regarding "pre-planning" will be the Steakhouse (a definite must!) and the Comedy Club. Try to book the Steakhouse online in advance. You can make reservations once you board, but of course, you won't be sure you'll get the time and evening you want. In order to get the better seats at the Comedy Club, try to get there 30 minutes early.

Hi Malakie :)

I see your questions have already been addressed. I just wanted to drop

some info below for you that may be of some help.

To make reservations for the Fahrenheit 555 steakhouse ($35 per person)

aboard the Breeze, prior to sailing, click on the below link for the online

form.

https://secure.carnival.com/Activities/Controls/SteakhouseRequest

To secure a reservation for the Chef Table ($75 per person) prior to sailing,

email the Fahrenheit 555 steakhouse manager directly at:

BRsteakhouse@Carnival.com

Put, (To: Steakhouse Manager) in the subject line of the email. Within the

email request be sure to include your name, booking #, cabin #, sail date,

amount of people in your party and also ask that a confirmation email be

sent to you.

To make a dinner reservation for the Cucina Del Capitano restaurant

($12 per person, $5 for kids, and free for lunch) prior to sailing, you can

email them directly at:

BRCucino@Carnival.com

For additional helpful info regarding the Breeze click on the below link:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/breeze/breeze.ashx

Have a terrific voyage!

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

PortSideCruzan - thank you for all the links.

Brenda62 - we will be on the Oct 5th Sailing. I can't wait. Very excited to try Carnival again. Enjoy your cruise!!

Thanks to everyone for your help!!

What is the Thrill Theathre and where is it?

It's a 4D movie theater (3D plus movement & effects). It's on deck 4, midship, between the midship elevators & the teen clubs. It costs extra, about $15 for the week or $8 for one show. Shows are about 15-20 minutes, and they rotate through about 4-5 shows. Each 2-3 hour time block will repeat the same show every half hour. It's open every night, plus daytime blocks when the ship isn't in port. The shows are all cartoons, but still very enjoyable for all ages, whether you have kids with you or not. Not good for people that are sensitive to motion or sudden, unexpected movements.

I did the unlimited on the Breeze, and I'm glad I did. The Breeze's stage shows in the main theater are quite poor, so the 3D theater was my entertainment for the night. Well worth the cost.

There are only 24 seats in the thrill theater so get there early. We had problems with the middle row second four seats not functioning. They were fixed the next day. Someone who cruised the Breeze last year said the shows are still the same; we enjoyed them all- the Log Ride one could be construed as slightly violent (you are a log in a mill, there are saws). They have three or four they call "Just the Rides" where you feel like you are on a coaster. The other ones are more like IMAX, only on a much smaller screen. I loved the Bamboo Ride and the Planet Earth one. They are just very short...we waited longer than the shows most days just to get in for sure the first showing. SInce they are repeated each time block, if you don't get in first, you wait 20 minutes and get in the second showing. They will wipe the seats down in between as there may be some water on them. Don't wear something you don't want wet, although there isn't that much water, it squirts out right from the seat in front. I held my hand in front of the stream once I figured it out ;) Really cool on a hot afternoon- quiets the kids down.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app