Best ship to Cruise on right now?

Dalton51

Any Dream class and the Liberty (my all time favorite Carnival ship).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I second that. I just got off the Dream on Sunday and it's a beautiful ship. I also sailed on the Liberty last year and indeed another beautiful ship

Definitely the Dream. She has the best entertainment of any Carnival ship. My personal opinion is to avoid the ships that have Playlist Productions shows, which unfortunately includes the Breeze. You can take the burgers, whether they're Guys burgers, Girls burgers, or gross McDs burgers. I don't eat any of them. I want good entertainment, which Dream certainly has. Playlist Productions shows severely disappoint, and those are on half the Carnival ships now. The Dream also has enough of the new stuff (amazing waterslides, pasta bar, tons of food options, etc), plus the exact kind of atmosphere I'm looking for. Based on reports I've read, I would think that the Liberty comes in 2nd place.

I too, generally avoid the ships with "Playlist Production" shows, with rare exceptions. My favorites are:

#1 "Liberty" Best of all worlds. 2.0 food upgrades, and OLD SHOWS!

#2 "Dream" Once again, GREAT old shows

#3 "Paradise" GREAT old shows, and a fantastic crew.

"SKY"

I would say a Dream class ship, but it kind of depends on what you are looking for. Dream nor Magic have 2.0, but are good ships. Breeze is the best of both worlds in our opinion because of the Guy's Burgers and other options Dream and Magic do not have. My next option would be any ship which has the 2.0 upgrades. Either one you select, hope you have happy sailing. :D:D

Does everybody like the first ship they have been on the best? So my vote is the Splendor because it was my first. I would also like to try the Breeze.

The Liberty was my first. My brothers first cruise was on the Splendor on 7/4/12. At that time, it was going to the Mexican Rivera. Whoever sailed on that ship to the riveria is lucky. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums