NCL Sky Refurb questions

jt1120

I don't think they did that much. Touch up paint, New carpet maybe in hallways and they were putting flat screen televisions in the cabins slowly. 2 rooms had flat screens and one didn't. But that was work in progress after drydock that was on going. The TV'S probably have all been updated since my December sail. The ship to me looked to be in good condition and kept up. I'm sure they did other things but I couldn't tell. It's not a newer ship so it won't have all the bells and whistles. It's basically a nice ride to a tropical island. Not a lot to do but still a good time.

I sailed with friends on the Sky in Feb.'14 and thought the ship was in excellent shape - our room looked brand new - carpet, beds, TV - also, the carpet in the hallway where our room was located was brand new. Wish she did other, longer itineraries, as she is a lovely ship, clean and well-maintained. :)

Thank you all. It's beena few years since we've last sailed her and I was curious. We sailed her just after she came over from Hawai'i and she had lots of the Polynesian flare still. Looking forward to revisiting an old friend.