Onboard Immigration Checks E Caribbean??

We are going on October 2 Jewel- Labadee, PR, St Maarten, Bermuda. Should we anticipate any of those early am onboard immigration checks. Encountered this a few times since 911, they were like roll call and very early in the theatre on Celebrity.

We are going on October 2 Jewel- Labadee, PR, St Maarten, Bermuda. Should we anticipate any of those early am onboard immigration checks. Encountered this a few times since 911, they were like roll call and very early in the theatre on Celebrity.

Never heard of this.

I'm not certain, but you will probably experience one in PR, since your first stop is Labadee. I know we had one on Voyager in January when we stopped in St. Thomas after going to Nassau first.

It is good to know what to expect on a cruise. So, hopefully only after St. Maarten? Happy Cruises to all! Nancy PS...I really did not like having to report to the long lines at 7AM on a peaceful sea day, but am better if I feel a bit in control. I like to sleep until later on vacation, actually all the time, but it is a rare luxury.

Archived