Cabin 5130 on Pride, Legend or Miracle

bar1068

Looking for anyone who may have stayed in this cabin on either of those ships. Pretty certain according to the deck plans, this cabin and its location is pretty much the same on either of these ships. Kind of a corner end cabin...its location appeals to me since it's at an "end" cabin jutting out forward of the "regular" balconies. It's an extended balcony fwiw.

We're sailing on the Pride Sept 7. We're booked in an extended balcony on deck 5 forward a couple cabins from 5130. I'm thinking of trying to swing a move to this cabin...could get shot down since it accommodate 3 or 4 I believe and we're just 2. But quite a few balconies of all categories still available. Seems a decent location to be, wonderin why it's still available. Thought I might could get some insight here if someone whose stayed in this cabins catches this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Potentially self serving post bump.

I think the balonies are available because people are canceling because of the new no smoking policy.

we were lucky to get one of the bowling alley balconies on deck 5 too

dot

I think the balonies are available because people are canceling because of the new no smoking policy.

we were lucky to get one of the bowling alley balconies on deck 5 too

dot

Hmmm....had not considered that....makes sense..well..doesnt really but...I get it...thanks

We've stayed in 5134 on the Pride in 2005. We normally book 5124. We've been on all four Spirit class ships and always stay in an extended balcony in this area - forward. These are great cabins - staying in them has spoiled us. I believe we're booked in 5124 for the Pride relocation next March.