Has anyone booked shore excursions through Shore Excursions Group LLC? Feedback?

cruzinbabes

Hi everyone,

We are sailing on the Solstice to Alaska next month. Today, we received an email from a membership store that we belong to (not sure if it's ok to name them here), offering us discounted shore excursions through Shore Excursions Group LLC. We bought our cruise through the travel agency of that store. I looked at some of the shore excursions offered, and they do seem to offer a decent discount, especially using the discount code (COSTSHRX) mentioned in the email.

Has anyone used Shore Excursions Group LLC to purchase shore excursions? What did you think of them?

Thank you in advance for any input you can provide. We usually rent a car and create our own excursions in Alaska, but some of the adventures offered are tempting.

They are a booking agency and are booking you tours from vendors they have commission agreements with. In Alaska, the vendors are very important to me, so I would never consider this. I have also twice run into people, who had their reservations screwed up with one, large booking agent. It isn't that difficult to figure out who the vendor is, for further information on pricing.

There is a benefit booking direct, your reservation is confirmed without phone tag/email tag. Your questions and details are accurate. Can't be said of a phone worker in a Florida office.