What's a good place to have dinner?

jaguarstyper

We've decided on Marmalade as well. The reservation system through Open Table doesn't book this far out, so I'm giving them a call today. We have a 7:30 p.m. all-aboard, so I have to figure out how many courses we'll want to enjoy and times.

Was there at beginning of month Took wife there for Birthday. It was good as they say . Had drinks 4 courses plus dessert . Waddled back to hotel a lot of food Dinner took almost 2 hours . Do not miss it

Was there at beginning of month Took wife there for Birthday. It was good as they say . Had drinks 4 courses plus dessert . Waddled back to hotel a lot of food Dinner took almost 2 hours . Do not miss it

Thanks for the input! I'll be sure to reserve our dinner with plenty of time to enjoy.

We've decided on Marmalade as well. The reservation system through Open Table doesn't book this far out, so I'm giving them a call today. We have a 7:30 p.m. all-aboard, so I have to figure out how many courses we'll want to enjoy and times.

Wow, with a 7:30 all aboard, you'll need to have a pretty early dinner. I would not like that. We are on Eurodam, one day behind you and we don't depart until 11:00. It's really the main reason we decided to have dinner ashore. Hope you enjoy it.

My wife and I are going next year on carnival. We too are looking at fun, authentic localish place to eat. We are getting to san juan 2 days early so we need to places to eat dinner! We were thinking gringos one night, and were looking for another. Ive read a review (don't know whos) where they had dinner and there was a show as well (some sort of dance maybe salsa?) looked fun! Any places like that or other authentic places to eat in san juan?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yes, it is. Depends on which berth you get, we were the furtherest away from the central area and I would say it would be about 15-20 minutes if you ambled, 10 of you walked a bit quicker. It's all downhill from barrachinas to the pier so pretty easy.

Edited by thetexasaggiecruiser