Obstruction between 9201 & 9202 on Dream?

virginiab

We have booked these 2 cabins on the Dream for a 2015 cruise. I THINK I saw an explanation about crew stairs actually blocking off the hallway between these two cabins, but I'm not sure if they were talking about the Dream. I saw it on one of the websites that features photos of some cabins, but my searches are not showing it to me again.

Do any of the wise CC folks know about this? Will our desire to have nearby rooms be thwarted by a wall? I'd appreciate any answers from your own experience!

Thanks, Serene. I didn't see anything on the deck plan either, but the elusive bit I found when we were looking at possible rooms -- to which I paid insufficient attention because I didn't think my friends would want that room -- that elusive bit said that it varied from the printed deckplan. I'm hoping someone knows. One of my chums in the other room is on an electric scooter, which is how we ended up in this location. There were no handicap balconies or OVs available.

I hope someone can shed light on this. I'll keep trying to find the thing I saw before and if I do, I will post it here for others who might find the knowledge useful.

Virginia

Thanks you so much, Alicia! That is the very diagram I had seen. I was just looking for it on the wrong deck!

Perhaps someone knows whether this is also an issue on deck 9.

I really appreciate your posting this. I'm guessing that the dead-end hallway will make your cabin location delightfully quiet! I hope you enjoy your cruise.

Virginia