Bucket of Beer?

This will be our 1st RCCL cruise in 10 days.:D DH has a question that I am sure someone can answer. Do they sell buckets of beer on the pool deck? He was able to do this on Carnival (buy a bucket & get a free t-shirt) & wondered if they do the same at RCCL?

Dyanna

5 for $15 and free corona shirt on last cruise, though it might have been a day at sea special. They are usually ONLY on pool deck/sports deck, and where the majority of sunbathers are. Usually ou have a choice of 4 or so brands-Lite, Corona, MGD, and BUD.

We recently sailed on the Grandeur and we were able to get a Bucket of Beer on the Pool Deck. I don't think it was offered every day, but was mentioned in the Cruise Compass when they were available. I think it was 6 cans for $15 or $20 something like that.

Voyager you could get them on pools decks as well as Pig&Whistle, Sports Bar, and room service. 6 Corona's was $25.88 from the Sports Bar and room service. On the pool deck they gave you the 7th free and I believe it was less money; a daily special by the pool. Bud Light was under $20.00 for a bucket of 6.

Rhapsody has buckets of beer by the pool...buy 5 get 6th free. You can mix, too. (bud & corona, etc) You also get a free bottle opener for every corona bucket and if you are sitting in the pool drinking corona, they give you these really cool plastic corona bottles with a funnel on the top to pour your into so that you can drink it in the pool (no glass)! My kids (all 20+ years) came home with quite a collection of plastic bottles and bottle openers!:cool: :p :)

Archived