Breeze deck plan cheat sheet please???

jsvarp

I had read "somewhere" on a previous thread that they had made a 1 page deck plan cheat sheet to use on board, and that many had commented they were envious, and "where did they get that?".

I am not very tech savvy (or patient) and was wondering if any CC members had that saved and would upload for my use please????

Crazy, but I plan to laminate and use the first couple of days.

I am not sure about an actual cheat sheet but you could certainly use the info here to create any type of list or sheet you wanted.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/breeze/breeze.ashx

click on ship features and public areas for a deck by deck description.

Edited by Bookbug53

I had read "somewhere" on a previous thread that they had made a 1 page deck plan cheat sheet to use on board, and that many had commented they were envious, and "where did they get that?".

I am not very tech savvy (or patient) and was wondering if any CC members had that saved and would upload for my use please????

Crazy, but I plan to laminate and use the first couple of days.

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/Ships/BR/DeckPlans/Breeze-Deck-Plan-PDFpdf.pdf

I am not sure about an actual cheat sheet but you could certainly use the info here to create any type of list or sheet you wanted.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/breeze/breeze.ashx

click on ship features and public areas for a deck by deck description.

This is probably a stupid question but how do i see ships other than the breeze?

Thanks for the link. I usually used the ADA deck plan, but this version is even better as it color-codes the cabin categories. Works so well with iPad for zooming in and out. Wonderful:)

This document is perfect in every way except one, it is too small to read. I am unable to figure out a way to make all text and images larger, and move half to the next page to laminate and use since this is a PDF.

Any computer genius out there that would love to take on the task, or explain how to do this? I googled converting PDF to Word, but it said it would only work for text and not images.... Hmmmmm....

If anyone is able to execute this task, I think the document would be a HOT commodity.... Thanks

Edited by jsvarp