Tender process NCL Epic?

Cruisingal22

Has anyone been through the tendering process from Norwegian Epic? We will be cruising to Grand Cayman and would like to do an independent excursion. Have heard other cruise line stories of the process taking up a majority of your port time.

No way,....the 1st tender will have a bunch of "ship's excursion" folks, but after that, just get in line and leave! The tenders hold about 150 or more....so it doesn't take THAT long! Your private guide knows how this works...they will wait a reasonable amount of time!

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the Epic in June ( just a couple months ago) and the tendering process was phenomenally efficient. I would think you would be out within 45-60 minutes conservatively (probably quicker) unless there's an unexpected issue. The disembarking/embarking on that ship is awesome! It took us 30 minutes to exit and 15 minutes total to tender back onto the ship that evening. On another note: don't miss the cirque show on the epic-so worth it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

Very concerned about making an independent 9am excursion. Where and when can you line up to get off the Epic early as possible? Supposedly in port from 8a-4p, but 7 ships are suppose to be in George Town 11/13. Advice appreciated.