Breeze 8/10-8/16: A death, a lost kid, and a Whole Lotta People....

Am I the only one who can't see the pictures? :( The links are showing "invalid". Bummer, I'd really love to read the review and see pics! :D

I haven't tried the link.

Bummer is right. I don't want to have to open a link at every post.

Anyway to embed them, please???

SECTION 3: WATERSLIDE/WATERWORKS:

One of the highlights of the ship. It does get crowded, especially on the last sea say. On that day the waterslide line was all the way down the stairs!! Luckily we did it early!! And on port days there's barely a line at all!!:);)

One word of caution: there are 2 slides, one regular slide (yellow), and one toilet bowl style slide. Both DH and DS got slightly banged up on the toilet bowl. Basically you go around and around in a circle, then it dumps you out into a pool at the bottom. I guess the dumping was a tad violent, as DH hit his foot and DS his head (just slightly). I'm not telling you to skip it, just warn your kids (and yourselves) to be prepared for a drop, and watch you head (and feet)!!

I saw the picture after clicking the link.

FYI:

If you use the [image] tag or click on the icon of the photo in the editor, you can make the pictures show up inline with the message. You probably know this already but just in case. :)

For example: (test)

10414517_10152460094313113_5139815848539628711_n.jpg?oh=e45b4babf0facb949fcea36b8172b1d2&oe=5470CE9C&__gda__=1416715747_66b5e623c77ec3cc45ffa0fe559ba986

I'm a big dummy when it comes to this stuff, I can't figure it out. You wouldn't wanna do it for me would you...I'll be your best friend???:D:D:o:rolleyes:

I'm a big dummy when it comes to this stuff, I can't figure it out. You wouldn't wanna do it for me would you...I'll be your best friend???:D:D:o:rolleyes:

Added all the ones you did so far. You just add a tag to the front and back like this:

> after the url of the picture

on the same line, no spaces needed on either end. ;)

photo.jpg

Edited by NightOne

Added all the ones you did so far. You just add a tag to the front and back like this:

> after the url of the picture

on the same line, no spaces needed on either end. ;)

photo.jpg

That's the problem. The only way I know how to do this is to copy and paste pics directly from my facebook album, that's how I'm doing this.

Why can't I do it?? Pretend you are talking to a 3 year old and walk me through it!! I tried and I got a a box in the corner with an X through it, no pic.

Two ways (sure there are others, but main two) to do it.

Tags:

1. Paste the URL of the picture just like you have been doing.

2. Go to the start of that line (before the http) and type >3. Go to the end of that line and type

Editor:

1. On the editor bar there are a series of icons. Look for the one with the globe and chain link. Now look 3 icons to the right and it will be an icon that sort of looks like a letter. (or picture of mountains and sun depending on how you look at it)

2. Click that icon

3. A small pop-up window will appear

4. Paste the URL of the picture in that window making sure to overwrite anything that is already populated in it

5. Click OK

Click Preview message and if you see a picture then you got it right. :)

Hope this helps

Edited by NightOne

So, after a day of water play, we went to the cabin, got cleaned up, and went searching for dinner. The buffet was an utter disappointment, so we wound up at the sushi place. They hand you a menu and a pencil (it's like The Counter if you have that burger chain near you). You check off what you want. It's priced per item. I think each roll was around $7-10.

I was happily surprised that this is good quality, authentic sushi, not the crap they used to give for free. Like Mexican Food, LA knows its sushi (I just ate some for lunch as we speak). This was pretty darn good, and affordable.:)

I had an Ebi app., and a spicy tuna roll, DH had a shrimp tempura roll, DS California roll. We all had miso soup. And DS had some sake. It came out to under $50 I believe, thank you OBC!!!

Two ways (sure there are others, but main two) to do it.

Tags:

1. Paste the URL of the picture just like you have been doing.

2. Go to the start of that line (before the http) and type >3. Go to the end of that line and type

Editor:

1. On the editor bar there are a series of icons. Look for the one with the globe and chain link. Now look 3 icons to the right and it will be an icon that sort of looks like a letter. (or picture of mountains and sun depending on how you look at it)

2. Click that icon

3. A small pop-up window will appear

4. Paste the URL of the picture in that window making sure to overwrite anything that is already populated in it

5. Click OK

Click Preview message and if you see a picture then you got it right. :)

Hope this helps

I'm not the OP, but thank you for explaining how to get pics here from Facebook!

Edited by Momma1980