Sept 1 Doc dance

Jsme

WOO HOO....it's almost here! I've been reading so much about what Disney allows that other cruise lines don't. Hubby is VERY excited and went to Sam's and bought a soft-sided cooler on wheels so he can take beer on our cruise and NOT spend all our "extra" money on bar tabs, which leaves more money to spend on FUN stuff instead!! We also read that we can pack our favorite Baily's in our carry on, along with our wine with no problems....I'm thinking I like Disney even MORE than I ALWAYS have! 2 weeks and counting down!!!!:D

WOO HOO....it's almost here! I've been reading so much about what Disney allows that other cruise lines don't. Hubby is VERY excited and went to Sam's and bought a soft-sided cooler on wheels so he can take beer on our cruise and NOT spend all our "extra" money on bar tabs, which leaves more money to spend on FUN stuff instead!! We also read that we can pack our favorite Baily's in our carry on, along with our wine with no problems....I'm thinking I like Disney even MORE than I ALWAYS have! 2 weeks and counting down!!!!:D

So you are going on the same cruise. If so give me an email at selenaboles@wsfcs.k12.nc,us

Archived