Table for 12 available on the Magic?

gtonda

I think most ships have at most a table for 10. We are heading out on the Magic in March with a group of 12.

Anyone know if there is a table that can seat 12 on the Magic?

Thanks.

VERY few tables of 10- you probably will get two tables for 6

side by side like in this picture

http://content.reviewed.com/products/12142/specs/6459/Carnival_Magic_NorthernLights_Restaurant_2_Decor_Photos_13.jpg

We had 11 cruisers on Magic and they were able to seat us all together. We were at the back of the dining room. The tables were not pushed together. We probably could have squeezed another person in at our table. One of our cruisers was in a wheelchair and he took up a bit more table room then the rest of us. I can't wait to see what Triumph does for us on Thanksgiving. There are 43! All of our reservations are linked and I was assured that we would all be together, not at one table, but that all of our tables would be together in the same area.

I assume you are doing assigned dining. Just be sure all 12 persons' bookings are linked together. If there is availability the maître d' will try to accommodate your request. If you're NOT linked in bookings, it becomes very difficult to fulfill your request once on board.

I don't know if a similar arrangement would hold for AnyTime Dining. If not, it would depend on how busy the dining room was at the time you arrive for dinner. But be sure you all arrive at the same time so you can be seated.

I assume you are doing assigned dining. Just be sure all 12 persons' bookings are linked together. If there is availability the maître d' will try to accommodate your request. If you're NOT linked in bookings, it becomes very difficult to fulfill your request once on board.

I don't know if a similar arrangement would hold for AnyTime Dining. If not, it would depend on how busy the dining room was at the time you arrive for dinner. But be sure you all arrive at the same time so you can be seated.

Your PVP or travel agent should B able to link All, even though they were not booked thru same agent.