Voyager of the Seas: Building the World's Largest Cruise Ship

Hi all.

I know many people were looking for this video sometime back and a few were able to source through Ebay. I was one of the not so lucky bidders and searched and searched, and finally found the following place to order it from. THey are the ones who created the documentary it looks like. I ordered from them and had it a week later. I thought I would pass the information along since it is so hard to find.

http://www.multiimage.com/videosales.html

and it is halfway down the page. Haven't watched it yet, but hope to this weekend.

Cheers,

Drew

Navigator of the Seas May '04

Adventure of the Seas April '05

We bought it from that company and it came quickly. It was about the same as the gift shop price on the ship, I believe.

I taped the video when it was on the travel channel last fall. I see from the company everyone is mentioning here that it is 3 tapes long. How long in minutes is that equating to??? I am just wondering if it is any different from what I recorded or not and if I should look at ordering also. Thanks

I was one of the people who got the video on eBay, and I agree that it is great. It is particularly nice for me since I will be going on my first Voyager cruise in just under a month. Needless to say, I can't wait!

In any case, I believe I read somewhere on one of these boards that you can buy the video or DVD for half price on the last day of any Voyager cruise. (That might even apply to other RCCL ships, but I don't know for sure.)

As for Drydock, I find it fascinating too and hope that will also be released on DVD sometime soon. If anyone out there hears anything about it, please be sure to let us all know.

Carrie

Archived