Menu for Island Princess Hawaii

Katiekakes

Does anyone have a copy of some of the menus for the Island Princess Hawaiin cruise? How about copies of the Patters? We are set for early dining. Any thoughts on this compared to the late dining or dine anytime option? Anybody do the cruise in February? How's the weather?

Does anyone have a copy of some of the menus for the Island Princess Hawaiin cruise? How about copies of the Patters? We are set for early dining. Any thoughts on this compared to the late dining or dine anytime option? Anybody do the cruise in February? How's the weather?

Here's a link to my webshots albums. I have the Patters from an Island Princess Hawaii cruise as well as my photos from my own cruise. http://community.webshots.com/user/desertnurse Also, here's a link to my review of my cruise. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=161568 Sorry, no menus. I have been on quite a few Princess cruises and know the menu by heart for the most part so I never think about asking for them.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks so much for all the info. I am making my way thru all your photos. Any suggestions on excursions, food favorites, that sort of thing. Any hints about the cruise would be much appreciated. What cabin were you in? My husband and I have just reserved D626. It looks a bit smaller than some balconies, but most cabins were filled already and we didn't have much choice. Which dining preference did you have?

I have a friend who was in E625 on my cruise and her balcony was almost the same size as mine. The difference in size was minimal. I had late traditional dining, the only way I would travel and I love it. I hate rushing back from port to get to dinner and I enjoy having a leisurely dinner without having to rush. When you get to my trip report you will find lots of my hints for shore excursions.

I was on the same cruise with Desertnurse (Hi Christine). She is correct with Princess having same menus on this ship as all other ships. Just look at another ship's menu and you will probably get the same thing. Not much in the way of variations.

One thing different - if one is a lobster lover, lobster tails were sailed on 2 different nights.

Archived