Anyone used Thrifty Rentals recently?

Nadersmom

Cruising out of Port Canaveral. We are using Budget rental pre cruise from airport to port. Upon return, DH, myself are going to go back to the airport with another couple. So I'm going to need a van for all of the luggage ect. I checked Budget for the date of return (Nov 7) but it says they're booked for that day at that location and have nothing available :(

Avis and Hertz are both double the cost of Thrifty for something like a Dodge Caravan. Thrifty is listing around $75.00 plus taxes for one day.

Has anyone used them recently? Good experiences? Shuttle at the port to the rental agency?

Please and thank you for any responses

Edited by Nadersmom

Our Port Canaveral rental was about 8 months ago. We sailed the Pride from Baltimore and rented a 12 passenger van to make a round-trip excursion to Orlando. Our experience was great. They picked us up, van was ready, and staff was GREAT!!!! We selected them because of the rates.

Our Port Canaveral rental was about 8 months ago. We sailed the Pride from Baltimore and rented a 12 passenger van to make a round-trip excursion to Orlando. Our experience was great. They picked us up, van was ready, and staff was GREAT!!!! We selected them because of the rates.

Really? So thrifty picked you up at the port in the actual van you rented? Or did u have to take a shuttle to the rental agency from the port?

Last Sept we needed 2 vans. I BID on them and got them for $39. each for one day rental to get us from Miami to FLL airport. I always bid. Never pay the price on the site.

I want to know what this is. I've never heard of bidding for a car rental.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Ive never actually done anything on priceline. Though I always thought if then in rek action to hotels. Never thought about them for car rental. Supose I need a crash course as ive never even tried to use them. Have no idea how it works

Ive never actually done anything on priceline. Though I always thought if then in rek action to hotels. Never thought about them for car rental. Supose I need a crash course as ive never even tried to use them. Have no idea how it works

I Googled it and found an awesome website that explains how to do it. Just Google it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app