Free dining options on Miracle?

sea_la_vie

Hi,

The buffet on the Miracle is set up with several separate sections. Each with their own line. The deli is one of them and so is the pizza area. In addition there is a salad bar and at lunch there is also an Asian area, and one more that changes daily.

In the pool area there is at the moment a burger grill area too.

The Miracle is scheduled for drydock in Feb. and early March and we hear they are getting what is called 2.0 upgrades which may include other eating areas. We won't know for sure until the cruises starting at the end of March.

You can also have something from the small room service menu.

Edited by riffatsea

Hi,

The buffet on the Miracle is set up with several separate sections. Each with their own line. The deli is one of them and so is the pizza area. In addition there is a salad bar and at lunch there is also an Asian area, and one more that changes daily.

In the pool area there is at the moment a burger grill area too.

The Miracle is scheduled for drydock in Feb. and early March and we hear they are getting what is called 2.0 upgrades which may include other eating areas. We won't know for sure until the cruises starting at the end of March.

You can also have something from the small room service menu.

Thank you! I guess I got confused about a post I read about the "awesome Deli", lol!

And the deli is pretty darn good

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

Pizzeria is good. If you like asian food Chopsticks is good on the buffet for lunch. You also will have the seaday brunch obviously on sea days which is good. Personally I find the buffet better for breakfast then the MDR on port days.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

True, Miracle is smaller and not sure there is space for all the other eating venues that are on some of the larger ships. We still like her although I think there could be a few more options at night when many of the buffet stations are closed.

She should be getting the same upgrades as the Pride which includes a Guys. They haven't released what 2.0 upgrades she I'd getting yet though.

Edited by JLee1973

I was on Miracle in July. We ate in the main dining room for lunch and dinner. We didn't care for the buffet. We bought quite a few chocolate covered strawberries from the coffee bar. Unfortunately, there were not very many dining choices, but was so full from the MDR, it didn't matter. The grill on the lido deck had burgers, grilled chicken, tenders, chips, queso and French fries that were complimentary. Ice cream was open 24 hours a day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

She should be getting the same upgrades as the Pride which includes a Guys. They haven't released what 2.0 upgrades she I'd getting yet though.

Same thing I was thinking.

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

We are just off the Miracle on 19 Aug. We took every meal on the lido and found it to be very good. Chopstix is killer and the "new" thin crust pizza is just excellent. Burger/dog bar is good and the Deli is excellent and has a big variety of sandwiches grilled or cold.. All of these are included. The second elegant night there was flat iron steak on the Lido buffet which is something I look forward to on every cruise.

Though it costs $35.00 each I recommend the steak house it is superb! We didn't go there this trip but that was schedule driven not because we don't like it.

Enjoy