Cheers on Sunshine 8/23/14

lvs2crooz

We just boarded the sunshine and purchased for my dh and myself . Grand total: $690. 600 plus $90 gratuity. We each ordered a drink and were charged tax on each drink (2) while in port . We were NOT charged tax on the entire package. Ship is very nice. We have sailed on everything from crystal rccl etc. and are happy. They had a special on the havava special drink for 8.95 normally 9.95. So far so good. Luggage is bring delivered to cabins already and it's 2:00.

Our room is nice and cool. The air conditioning is working well here. We are in a grand suite. Cabin # 7194 and our luggage is here. We boarded at 1:00, later than usual as we arrived at the port later. Check in was a breeze!

It's an 8 day southern Caribbean and George, didn't get his last name, is the cruise director.. On other thing... We did get goodies in our bathroom. 2 tubes of toothpaste,Bonnie pills and dental floss

We were on a few weeks ago and really enjoyed George as CD. Have a great cruise!

Do you know if the cost would have been the same if you had opted to purchase Cheers on day 2 instead of embarkation day?

By reading the new terms not sure that is an option anymore as it only days purchase first day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk