The Fun Shops

futuremrspeaden

We have ordered a bunch and a variety. We sometimes order our kids souvenirs thru the Fun Shops so that's done and out of the way on day 1 :p We have also ordered gifts for friends who were sailing. Everything arrived as scheduled and as expected. We love the chocolate cake. Its to die for :D

So you can order booze to be delivered to your room ahead of time? And you can drink it onboard? I am a new cruiser and havent gone on one yet but I thought anything bought on the boat (like a bottle of rum) you couldnt have it until you left?

To drink it onboard you have to pay the inflated price. When you buy duty free you can't consume it until the last night.

We went on a cruise with my parents in January. My brother wanted to surprise us and ordered a bunch of small gifts to be delivered each day. Some days to our cabin, some days to their cabin, and some days for both. He ordered over 12 different gifts. Out of the 12 he ordered we rec'd only 2. One day a photo credit was delivered to our room with a note from him and another day a 6 pack of soda was delivered to my parents. He called when (near the end of our cruise) he saw that Carnival only charged him about $20. They could see that charge was for the photo credit and soda but couldn't tell him if anything else was delivered. He was upset and they couldn't understand why. They kept telling him that it wasn't a problem because he wasn't charged!

On our first cruise I ordered the party water package, the cooler package with beer, and an extra 4 pack of beer. That was all in our room when we arrived.

Just ordered water for the last cruise and it was there and waiting when we boarded. Best money ever spent. I'm really glad we decided not to drag a case of water on board and through the hassle of the Charleston boarding situation. We had F2F and were one of the first people to the terminal and the water was in our room on time.