Parking Pier 2 Ft Lauderdale

guerchino

Use park n go theirlocsted right in the port you can pre book online at a discounted rate instrad of pulling up and paying. We just came off the freedom in ft lauderdale i pre booked the same day paid 60$ for the week as opposed to 110 if i paid at the gate. The service is great you pull up they load unload and load one of their vans take you to the port and unload again easy as pie. The best part is when you get off their is a van waiting for you, we got off the ship at 9:00 by 930 i was in my car excellent service and for 60$ a no brainer..enjoy your cruise..

Use park n go theirlocsted right in the port you can pre book online at a discounted rate instrad of pulling up and paying. We just came off the freedom in ft lauderdale i pre booked the same day paid 60$ for the week as opposed to 110 if i paid at the gate. The service is great you pull up they load unload and load one of their vans take you to the port and unload again easy as pie. The best part is when you get off their is a van waiting for you, we got off the ship at 9:00 by 930 i was in my car excellent service and for 60$ a no brainer..enjoy your cruise..

You can't beat them for price & convenience. Actually they were to quick for me.;) They followed my car & patiently waited for my to unload my bags and then were waiting for us when we got off the ship with the first walk offs. It couldn't have been any quicker. :D

Leaving in a week. I am aware of the various off site parking places but want to park in the garage at Pier 2. Has anyone had a problem with it being filled?

Thanks for your reply.

We've parked at that garage 3 or 4 times and never had any problem getting a covered space. We usually get to the port around 11 am and by that time all the passengers on the previous cruise have left and there are plenty of covered spaces available. You can't beat the convenience! You drop off your luggage and park within a couple of minutes; when you disembark you are in your car and our of the port within a couple of minutes!

We've parked at that garage 3 or 4 times and never had any problem getting a covered space. We usually get to the port around 11 am and by that time all the passengers on the previous cruise have left and there are plenty of covered spaces available. You can't beat the convenience! You drop off your luggage and park within a couple of minutes; when you disembark you are in your car and our of the port within a couple of minutes!

We have found the same to be true. We have always been able to get a covered space close to the elevators. We like the convenience too.

Leaving in a week. I am aware of the various off site parking places but want to park in the garage at Pier 2. Has anyone had a problem with it being filled?

Thanks for your reply.

You will have no problem at this time of year.

In absolute peak time, when the garage is full, there is an overflow

lot in the tank farm

We totally agree with that ...........never had a problem getting a covered spot plus most of the time we get a parking space near the elevator. Always have used the Port parking even though it does costs more.

We totally agree with that ...........never had a problem getting a covered spot plus most of the time we get a parking space near the elevator. Always have used the Port parking even though it does costs more.

Convenient....Yes, but it does cost more.....twice as much as Park-n-go so we prefer the extra $$$ in our pocket.;)

Convenient....Yes, but it does cost more.....twice as much as Park-n-go so we prefer the extra $$$ in our pocket.;)

From Park & Go website :

Our regular rate without an internet special is still only $12 per day, a 20% savings over regular port parking.

During peak travel times Park 'N Go reserves the right to substitute valet parking for self parking (we hold the keys).

If they are very busy they will valet park your car & hold your keys. IMO, sorry, but we don't feel comfortable with that.

From Park & Go website :

Our regular rate without an internet special is still only $12 per day, a 20% savings over regular port parking.

During peak travel times Park 'N Go reserves the right to substitute valet parking for self parking (we hold the keys).

If they are very busy they will valet park your car & hold your keys. IMO, sorry, but we don't feel comfortable with that.

They wanted to park our car & simply told them I wanted to park it & it wasn't any problem.

Thank you for the clarification on that. The way it sounded on the web site that there would not be that option.

Our next cruise will be a B2B2B and I'm not sure if they'll be so accommodating about letting me park my own car since I'll be taking the car our in-between cruises each time & getting back to the ship late in the afternoon.

Our next cruise will be a B2B2B and I'm not sure if they'll be so accommodating about letting me park my own car since I'll be taking the car our in-between cruises each time & getting back to the ship late in the afternoon.

Wish we could do a B2B2B !! Please let us know if they allow you to do that at the parking lot, would be good information for anyone wanting to use their own car between cruises, TIA :).

Wish we could do a B2B2B !! Please let us know if they allow you to do that at the parking lot, would be good information for anyone wanting to use their own car between cruises, TIA :).

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't let me go in & out except that they might not want me to park my own car really late in the day. I've never arrived late in the day for any cruise so I might give them a call to find out but we'll see in Nov for sure. ;)

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't let me go in & out except that they might not want me to park my own car really late in the day. I've never arrived late in the day for any cruise so I might give them a call to find out but we'll see in Nov for sure. ;)

Seems reasonable for them to let you use your car. Let us know what you find out, thanks !