Highest rated ship

timbom

it changes every month.

i remember distinctly that triumph had like 3 months out of perhaps a few... and i believe pride, liberty and perhaps magic might have been in the mix.

Edited by falkcor

Just looked on cruise critic and it says Liberty is highest rated. Any idea why??

that's cruise critic's rating of ships. and it would be because it receive the highest 'member' review ratings. these are the reviews you see on the cruise critic -> reviews section, not this board. though i will say liberty gets more and better reviews than most ships even on this forum.

carnival also has it's own metric of 'highest rated ship', which i thought you initially asked about, and that is apart and separate from the cruise critic ratings. it is based on the feedback as collected from carnival via the 'post cruise surveys' (which used to be the onboard surveys).

Edited by falkcor

Just looked on cruise critic and it says Liberty is highest rated. Any idea why??

After sailing almost all of the Carnival ships at one time, or the other, I have to agree that "LIBERTY" is my absolute favorite ship/cruise. No one thing that makes it that way, but just the best overall cruise, and a FANTASTIC crew.

"SKY"

If you happen to go on the Behind the Fun tour you can usually catch a glimpse of the TGEM board (total guest experience metrics?) that shows all the ships, ranked 1-24 and how they ranked in a multitude of categories. I found it pretty interesting.

This was asked recently, and the most reasonable reason given was a quirk of its last dry dock. Carnival has been rolling out 2.0, that adds a few new food and drink venues, plus some other perks. But it often includes "Playlist Productions", their non-live music main show concept, which most people do not like in comparison. The Liberty, as one of the first ships, got the first part, but still has the live band and regular shows

After sailing almost all of the Carnival ships at one time, or the other, I have to agree that "LIBERTY" is my absolute favorite ship/cruise. No one thing that makes it that way, but just the best overall cruise, and a FANTASTIC crew.

"SKY"

I couldn't agree with you more...our cruise on the Liberty was one of the best we've every taken due to the fantastic vibe created and perpetuated by the crew of this ship...never saw it before, never seen it since.

Thanks for the info. I did not know that some of the shows did not have a live band.

I for one would never sail on a ship without a live band for the show.

Does anyone know what ships do not sail with a live band as I want to mark them off ships I would sail with.