New MAGIC Bands are coming to RCCL

skyking

We were in Disney World in November of 2013 with some of our family. They were just rolling out their wrist bands. My Husband said at the time " wouldn't it be great if the cruise ships did this". They were GREAT. It was so fast getting in and out of the parks - no one rummaging through their bags, pockets or purses. They obviously were removable, so if you didn't want to wear them you could take them off. Considering all the people already on the ships who wear their cards around their necks and woman who already carry their purses everywhere, I would think this would not be such a big deal. But, change is hard for some.

But, as we know where one cruise line goes others follow.

I'm amazed there's anyone left on these boards or on the ships since every few months something is announced that is going to make half of CC stop cruising :rolleyes:

The end is nigh!

How funny! I was thinking the same thing.

I think the removable bracelets are a great idea, and I know my kids will prefer them.

Not that I'm going on Quantum, because they're not bringing it to Florida before it leaves for China. But, if they decided to put it on all their ships, I wouldn't have to hear my husband asking "Do you have your room card?", every time we leave our room. It's not like he'd ask, "Do you have your arm?" So, this will be one less question he'll have to ask me when we leave our stateroom.

Very funny!